Microneedling Treatments Offering Skin Rejuvenation
At ABC MediSpa we combine cutting edge technologies with tried and true treatments to help our clients to achieve a glowing healthy skin. Located in Napoleon st Cottesloe WA, we offer quality skincare treatments including microneedling.
What is microneedling?
Also called skin needling or collagen induction therapy, this treatment is gaining attention for its skincare and aesthetic benefits. Thanks to advancements in medical technology, these treatments are more tolerable for patients and more effective. The procedure is designed to promote collagen and elastin production.
Using sterile, fine tip needles as part of a motorized pen, the speed and depth of the needles are controlled so the treatment can be customized for each patient. The needles pierce the skin triggering collagen and elastin as the skin heals itself.
- The effects of microneedling treatments are similar to a IPLl laser. Both cause trauma to the upper layer of the dermis. However, the manner in which the trauma is caused and the way the skin heals are different. Microneedling has several advantages.
- Although both treatments stimulate collagen production, a laser creates linear, scar-like collagen. Microneedling creates a basket weave pattern allowing the skin to maintain a natural, smooth appearance.
- Less downtime and healing are needed with microneedling because the epidermis remains intact.
- Microneedling is used to treat fine lines, wrinkles and scars and to improve skin tone and texture. Lax skin can also be treated.
- Patients reap the benefits of skin improvement after just one treatment. However, for optimal results, we recommend a series of treatments.
To schedule an appointment with one of our aestheticians, please contact ABC MediSpa on our web site https://www.abcmedispa.com.au/ or take a step toward more beautiful skin today by calling (08) 9385 5500